Basic to our growth and sense of well being is a well-nourished, healthy body. While attending the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I learned that gluten and dairy were the main culprits behind the extra 40 pounds that had crept up on me. Like most of us with busy lives, I had also been cutting corners on meals and take-out had become a regular part of our dinner menu.
As I learned how to eat differently, my taste buds came alive. I no longer enjoyed the junk food I had craved. It took a little more planning, but I was able to stay within my budget, create delicious meals that, with a few simple additions, made a quick, tasty dinner later in the week, and my family dropped extra pounds too. But it’s really how much better we felt eating real food that made the greatest difference for us.
Over the next several months, you will learn ways to achieve a healthier, more fit and better feeling body, increase your energy and clarity, and practice nurturing, empowered living for a more satisfying, radiant, and revitalized life.
I’ve been told that investing in yourself is the greatest investment you can make, and I have come to realize it’s true. Compromising on my food, job, and lifestyle only caused stress and unhappiness that I then shared with my loved ones. The greatest gift I can give them and myself is a healthy, attentive and happy woman. Are you ready to take the first step toward your own new life?
Here’s how it works:
- You will receive two 50-minute coaching sessions each month for five months
- We will gradually add in the whole, fresh foods, while squeezing out processed foods
- Delicious cooking, smart shopping and efficient preparation tips give you the tools to make the transition to a healthier way of life
- Using our Nourishing Lifestyle Plan™, you will establish new habits that feel so good you won’t want to go back to your old ways
- This program is tailored to your specific needs and I’ll supply the most current online information to get you where you want to go
- Email between visits
- You are invited to join my Sugar Blast sugar cravings program (complimentary membership)
- You will receive your own Food Sensitivity Testing analysis and healing protocols, if desired
I lost 15 pounds and feel so much healthier! If I can do this, I can do anything!
~Danielle L., Somerset, MA
I had tried dieting and lost a few pounds, but nothing really changed. This program affected my whole life! It never occurred to me before this that I could actually lose the weight (48 lbs.). Once you get the junk (food) out, you can really hear your body. I never felt hungry before—now I feel hunger.
~Julie S., Providence, RI
My Clients Have Experienced:
- Empowered Living Skills to Ensure You are Living the Kind of Life You Want
- Freedom from Cravings to Take Back Control of Your Eating
- Increased Enthusiasm for Life to Be Sure You Are Living It To Its Fullest
- Sustainable Weight Loss that Puts an End to Dieting
- Easily Incorporated Healthy Lifestyle Habits to Get In Sync With Life
- Relief of Chronic Symptoms, so You Feel Young and Well Again
- Intuitive Self Care Skills to Ensure You Feel Healthy and Balanced
- Increased Energy to Play with Your Grand kids, Pets and Have Fun!
- Elimination of Mood Swings to Improve Your Relationships and Productivity
- Clearer Skin and Shinier Hair, so You Will Look as Great as You Feel
- Improved Memory and Clarity for Less Stress and Better Performance
- Focused Energy to Discover and/or Pursue Your Most Precious Dreams
If you would like to have a brief conversation about how to get on the path to feeling great, click here to set up your personal, complimentary consultation.